61 Grant St Toronto, ON M4M2H6
Offered at C$1,399,000
Listing Agent: Todd Sloan
MLS Number: E5511507
SOLD OVER ASKING! GORGEOUS RED BRICK CENTURY HOME IN LESLIEVILLE!
You’ll instantly fall in love with this charming red brick Victorian century home on one of Leslieville’s most sought-after streets! This quiet tree-lined enclave is the perfect escape from the busy city yet is just steps to transit and all the best shops, cafes and restos along Queen St. There are numerous parks in the neighbourhood, including the much loved Jimmie Simpson Park with it’s lively community centre, a hub of recreation offering swimming, skating and and after-school activities.
This exquisite 2.5 storey home has been substantially renovated including a rebuilt rear addition with a new concrete foundation. The main floor boasts an open concept living/dining with soaring ceilings and a stunning chef’s kitchen with custom Miralis cabinetry and high-end Thermador appliances. The family room overlooks the private rear garden with rebuilt deck.
The 2nd floor features 3 bedrooms, including the light-filled primary with built-in closets and a cozy third floor skylit loft. The renovated spa-inspired, skylit bathroom has a separate standup shower, jetted tub, marble walls and heated floors. The basement offers great storage plus has a heated crawl space below the rear addition.
FEATURES & RECENT UPDATES :
• Heated bathroom floors
• Gas BBQ connection at rear deck
• Convenient 2nd floor laundry
• Roof reshingled
• Rebuilt rear addition with new foundation, joists and studs. Includes exterior insulation with above code sound insulation at demising wall
• All new wiring with surge protector
• Custom Miralis kitchen and Thermador appliances
• Main floor hardwood
• Rebuilt rear deck
• New Air Conditioning 2019 High-efficiency furnace 2020
• New front door and custom front window 2021
• New front steps and porch